Sunday 21 November 2010

Challenge: Back to the Classics


This week I have signed up for the Back To The Classics challenge, hosted by Sarah at Sarah Reads Too Much. The Challenge runs from January to June next year, during which time participants will aim to read a book in eight different categories of "Classic." These categories are as follows:

  • A Banned Book
  • A Book with a Wartime Setting (can be any war)
  • A Pulitzer Prize (Fiction) Winner or Runner Up: a list can be found here
  • A Children's/Young Adult Classic
  • 19th Century Classic
  • 20th Century Classic
  • A Book you think should be considered a 21st Century Classic
  • Re-Read a book from your High School/College Classes

 I have a few ideas kicking around about which books to choose, but these are subject to change, so I shan't list them here just at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really take part in many reading challenges, but I like the sounds of this one! It's got a lot of room for a variety of books!

    ReplyDelete

Come and say hello! I don't bite (well, except at the full moon...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...