Saturday 1 January 2011

2011: a look ahead

New Year's Resolutions

My first video message - thanks to my sister Jenny for being cameraperson. Sorry about the poor light quality, blame the energy-saving lightbulbs!


Reading Challenges:

After last year's big and complicated rereading extravaganza that I barely skimmed the surface of, this year I'm keeping things simple. I have signed up for the Back to the Classics challenge hosted by Sarah Reads Too Much


I have scheduled a re-read of the Anne of Green Gables series - which I managed to get through the entire 2010 without reading, a thing which must be quickly rectified! I'm calling this my Kindred Spirit challenge; at the moment it's just for me and is all very unofficial but if anyone else is interested do let me know!


I may join other challenges as they take my fancy, but basically this year's challenge to myself is this: read lots of new books and lots of old favourites. As many as I can. And that's it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching your video! Best wishes to you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the video :)

    I think you've got the right idea about keeping it simple with respect to the challenges, having overextended myself this year, lol.

    All the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Come and say hello! I don't bite (well, except at the full moon...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...