Thursday 1 August 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day Three


Day 3: Who is your blogging BFF?

It's got to be Ellie the bookshop girl. Her blog is fun and informal, a mixture of book reviews, personal posts (with photos and funny gifs) and ranting about the grim reality behind the romantic ideal of running your very own bookshop. Tragically, not all bookshop customers are kindred spirits, folks!

Ellie's the only blogger I've met in real life, when I visited the Peak District earlier this year, and bought up a huge bag of books from her shop. She's just as lovely in real life as she comes across in her blog, and it's great to meet someone for the first time and feel like you've known them forever. (And she makes my book-buying habits look positively saintly!)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, thanks Katie... :)

    Yes, sadly my tolerance levels seem to be swooping downwards of late (summer holidays, aaargh) so I'm sure there's plenty more ranting on the horizon! *bows to shrine of Bernard Black, patron saint of grumpy bookstore owners*

    I haven't finished writing my day 3 post yet, but YOU ARE ON IT. So... y'know, watch out for that. I've even done a mini list of books that in my head are 'Katie books' because YOU READ THEM. I'm fairly sure these prompts are meant to be short and sweet, right? They're taking me forever! *sails away to read and ignore these smelly little boys hanging around the counter*

    ReplyDelete

Come and say hello! I don't bite (well, except at the full moon...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...